Friday, December 31, 2010

France: Nos Voyages Extraordinaires


Hello from France-Land! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are getting psyched for 2011. Christmas in France was memorable, we have lots of loooooong meals and foods that Sarah doesn't particularly like (Liver pate, duck, salmon, oysters) but I can usually make it through MOST of the 3-5 hour meals... before I have to get up from the table and play with a nearby cat, hold a cute baby, or take a nap.

So I'm just chillin' with my sister and Parents here in Rennes, but MC keeps us real busy. We went to St. Malo twice to visit her boyfriend's family. St Malo is pretty cool, although we were so short for time after all of that eating that we didn't get to spend much time looking around. We made it to the old walled city for a quick tour on the ramparts, and then hightailed it back to the train station. Here are some photos:


Dad and I took a walk in town ad explored St. Anne's, a very beautiful church near the town center in Rennes:


Otherwise we've been doing alot of walking, pastry-eating, and silly-face-making.


Love from the Chaos in France!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment