Saturday, December 4, 2010

SNOW-vgorod.

Ok, I don't have much to update you all on, except for the fact that Novgorod is B-E-A-utiful right now, what with all the lovely snow. Here are some photoooos! There are more photos of Novgorod in the snow, plus a couple Thanksgiving photos in my "Russia: Part Two" album. All of the albums are now linked on the right side of the blog.


Above: This is Rachmaninoff Park, where they play Rachmaninoff over the loudspeakers all day long!

Below: This is part of Yaroslav's court, otherwise known as Old Novgorod.


Last night Livi and I had a sleepover at my house, but first we spent some time at Andrew's place hanging out and wearing suits. You know, blazers, sport-coats, slacks... It was classy.

Today I saw my Friend Ira: She took me to her Volleyball practice, and later she showed me the Catholic Church nearby. It was a very new church, i.e. post-Vatican II boring. But hey, now I know where it is, in case I decide to go to Mass before I leave Novgorod... Not likely, because it's about an hour-long trip to get there from my house.

Oh, what an exciting life I lead, here in Russia!

I Love and Miss you all,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment